Tuesday night Salina, Megan, Kenna, Rebecca and I had a meeting. We put together a banner that says "Brother Sturges is amazing"... we wanted to say awesome, but we didn't have enough Ss in the package we bought. XD
On Saturday Salina and I went to walmart and got balloons, star dangle thingies, a banner kit, and a mini trophy to fill with peanut M&M's; we'll use Megan's streamers. We will set up the morning of and we would appreciate any tall people that can help us hang things up... everyone who's organizing this is on the short side.
I will hang up flyers after the assembly today and hopefully that will get the word out faster. Please we need your help! I just made the card for Brother Sturges because our previous artist got sick. It is now in the Seminary building (any time after A lunch today) for you to sign. You may sign anywhere... except on my hippo.
REMEMBER: Sturges is not supposed to know about his surprise party
~Alexa
No comments:
Post a Comment